DJ6 Transmiter Operations Question

Reaction score
I have RC experience with planes. This Transmitter stick on the left side for increasing the throttle speed of the rotors, it spings back to center when not holding the stick. It will not hold a fixed position without holding it with my thumb at the desired throttle speed. Is this by design? It is unnatural for me to let go of a throttle stick and have it spring back to the center position. I have not flown yet, but getting ready to go out today.

Ted

The Phantom should hover with no throttle input with the sprung throttle.

I'd suggest you fly it first, then it will all become apparent why the throttle is like that. I have flown Nitro Heli's before the phantom, but on the Phantom, it's very natural for the stick to central.

We had three fully charged batteries and everything went very smooth. First flight in 5-10 mph winds. My son took off and was flying like he had been doing it for years on the first take off. No crashes. We meticulously follow the procedures to set it up. He flew in both GPS and Attitude. After viewing the first footage, the Gimbal needs to be ordered.

Thanks for the help,

-Ted

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4