DJ6 Radio

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a alternative receiver for the Phantom 2 tx? I have done some custom builds using this tx and the ph2 rx. The rx´s being quite expensive, and harder to find, I am looking for an alternative. Said to be FASST compatible, have anyone tried something like this? Not going for genuine Futaba as they are even more expensive than the ph2 rx...

Does anyone know of a alternative receiver for the Phantom 2 tx? I have done some custom builds using this tx and the ph2 rx. The rx´s being quite expensive, and harder to find, I am looking for an alternative. Said to be FASST compatible, have anyone tried something like this? Not going for genuine Futaba as they are even more expensive than the ph2 rx...

Since you haven't given much information what modification have you made to the DJ6 controller and what other mods do you have in mind?

Sorry for not being clear on this...
I have been using this tx/rx combo to fly various multi rotor builds both Naza and KK board controlled, using the S-bus connection. I have sold some of these builds to people that want to try this hobby, being a cheap way to get a desent radio system. Still have a few tx´s, bought cheap from people that have lost their Phantom in some way.To get to use them I need some rx´s to go with them. That is why I asked for advise on what alternative rx can be used for this tx

Last edited:
Sorry for not being clear on this...
I have been using this tx/rx combo to fly various multi rotor builds both Naza and KK board controlled, using the S-bus connection. I have sold some of these builds to people that want to try this hobby, being a cheap way to get a desent radio system. Still have a few tx´s, bought cheap from people that have lost their Phantom in some way.To get to use them I need some rx´s to go with them. That is why I asked for advise on what alternative rx can be used for this tx

It really depends on which RX's your looking for as Both DJI 2.4 and 5.8 GHz receive are 49.00 USD. The DJ6 remote you posted is the original remote for P2 v1.

After looking around there are not many 2.4GHz receiver boards to be found. Here are three i found on ebay/us

DJI Phantom 2 2.4G Receiver P2-05 RX 2.4GHz Quad Drone Copter | eBay

DJI Phantom 2 v2.0 Replacement RX RF 2.4GHz Receiver ~BuyNOW GetFAST (BLACK PCB) | eBay

DJI Phantom 2 P330z Replacement RX V5 RF 2.4GHz Receiver | eBay

Here are two listed on ebay/de

DJI Phantom 2 - 2.4GHz Receiver - RX RF V4 | eBay

Original DJI Phantom 2 Empfänger 2,4 GhZ RX V4 Ersatzteil 5 Part | eBay

Here in the states B&H 6 -10 on special order for 49.00 usd

Last edited:
Yeah the ph2 rx can be found but they will be about 60-70$ before reaching my mailbox.. What I want is another brand rx for better price if possible. I know that the Futaba fasst tx's can control the ph2 rx so I wonder if the ph2 tx could control other brand fasst compatible rx's. I know Corona and frsky make fasst rx and so do Orangerx...

Yeah the ph2 rx can be found but they will be about 60-70$ before reaching my mailbox.. What I want is another brand rx for better price if possible. I know that the Futaba fasst tx's can control the ph2 rx so I wonder if the ph2 tx could control other brand fasst compatible rx's. I know Corona and frsky make fasst rx and so do Orangerx...

There's nothing that is going to replace the DJI receiver which work with the DJ6 remote. Now there are other controllers on the market but you to reconfigure the receiver to work with the naza module and then there's the price. It's just not worth it to do so.

Ok. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik