DIY Phantom 3 Standard

I'm not familiar with this person . Is he here in the forum ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm not familiar with this person . Is he here in the forum ?

yeah, i put the @ symbol in front of his name to link directly to his profile. I think I may be wrong though I am not sure, I think he may have done the repeater thing with a different brand of gps quadcopter but am not sure I guess you could always PM him.

I've done the same alteration mod with P2 and it will be the same with the P3 standard .you have to use the battery plug from the standard w/ the smart contacts or you won't be able to start the motors. Which also means you'll have to use the smart battery

I've done the same alteration mod with P2 and it will be the same with the P3 standard .you have to use the battery plug from the standard w/ the smart contacts or you won't be able to start the motors. Which also means you'll have to use the smart battery

Thank you . That's the answer I was looking for though I hate to spend another $100 on a battery of course .

What frame did you use on your build ?
I'm thinking of using PVC to build a cheap X frame but if there's something out there at a reasonable price that I can add my own gimbal to ect ..
I'd be interested in input .
Thanks

See my profile pic! Thats a p2 guts on a tarrot 650 frame. The arm length difference didn't seem to matter much it still flies just a steady as the P2 it came from. I just had to take the power cable since I didn't have the battery box anymore and tape it onto the battery and then bungee the battery up underneath the frame

See my profile pic! Thats a p2 guts on a tarrot 650 frame. The arm length difference didn't seem to matter much it still flies just a steady as the P2 it came from. I just had to take the power cable since I didn't have the battery box anymore and tape it onto the battery and then bungee the battery up underneath the frame

The PS3 board is a lot bigger with the ESCs part of the mainboard . I assume I'll have to extend the motor wires a little to put it on the 650 frame ?
I still have the battery box from the p3 lol could mount that on there .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl