Diversity

I must say, I have been following a few threads on here and I am amazed that we have such a diverse audience of Phantom Pilots. U.S., Israel, UK, Russia, etc.. With all the world problems and conflicts over religion, race and all other differences, it's nice that we are able to get together to show a common interest and help each other. You don't see this happen with many personal objects or hobbies. Sorry if this is off base but I just want to acknowledge how cool it is to have different people from all over the worlds with all sorts of backgrounds get together for something interesting and exciting. Little did we know olive branches can hang from these birds. I'm from Massachusetts in the U.S., what do you think of this diverse common interest and where the heck are you from yourself???

View attachment 22549

What problems are you talking about man? They all artificially created by US and EU government. We have no problems up here, untill someone says "Free shipping to forum members" and later adds "for american members only"

I;m pretty sure the reason why the group is so diversify and every one gets along is because its real and no government or other new world order people are here trying to stir the pot and make people think they are supposed to not get along with others who are humans just like every one else. Most conflict is not real and is manufactured by thos that want to keep people divided and distracted and hating people they dont even know, or never met and never even heard of intill the controlled media and the talking heads tells us we are supposed to hate someone and to help with it they tell us that the other people hate us. and it feeds in to the propaganda and the phyopps... The last thing the powers that be want is for any one to every figure out who the real enemy is and for the whole world to come together to get rid of them.

This is absolutely crazy. I guess the audience was more diverse than I first thought! Nuts... Maybe we can show them the people from the U.S. arent too bad. Hahaha
Oh, come on, don't short change us. We can be plenty bad.

North Georgia via Ohio, New York, San Juan and Miami

Meridian, Idaho represented here. The only real diversity in Idaho is in the lansdcape, from deep canyons in the Owyhees to prairies to Craters of the Moon and high mountain peaks and dense forests. I'll be videoing it all with my P3P.

Awesome to see such a diverse community from around the world. The thing that excites me the most about that is the potential for so many excellent pictures and videos. I bought the P3 specifically for traveling and it's really paid off. No reason to not get some great pictures of the home town though.

Cincinnati, Ohio USA here!

Cincinnati.jpg

San Antonio, Tx here. I've flown a drone before so I jumped in with both feet and ordered the P3

Herefordshire, a beautiful and virtually unknown county of England nestled up against Wales. If it weren't for the SAS almost nobody would know where it was :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1