Diversity

It is indeed interesting to interact with flyers from all over, and to read their points of view on the hobby, Here in California we can fly year round, but face more restrictions (and Liberal law makers) than some, but there are still many fine places to fly. I lived in Europe for 10 years and they face many of the same problems. Have fun and fly safe everyone.

You've got to be kidding yourself if you think Republicans and Dems won't try and pass drone restrictions in the future. It's not a one party issue.

Greetings from San Francisco, CA. Born and raised in Orange County, CA. I travel a lot so look for more pics and videos soon. :)

Reactions: Sammynels
This is absolutely crazy. I guess the audience was more diverse than I first thought! Nuts... Maybe we can show them the people from the U.S. arent too bad. Hahaha

Recently moved to SoCal from the UK, much nicer climate here, and can fly pretty much every day RESULT!

Rescue helicopter pilot from Spain. Enjoying my Phantom every minute.
Great forum here. We all share the same love for our little aircraft.

Ex Military Aircrew............Scotland, UK,......says.......See the World from a P3P, it's a lot safer!

Me sorprende también cómo muchas personas de otros países hablan Inglés . Supongo que tengo que viajar más .

It's for Lover's...Virginia, the Shenandoah Valley.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434922392.849987.jpg

Hi diverse and all.
Im from mass too! Nice shot of the train bridge at the cape! Wife's fam has a trailer at worcester surfcasting club there! Best!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers