Distorted lines in video HELP!

Reaction score
Has anyone had this problem before? I'm using an almost brand new, expensive and fast SD card.
Doesn't happen all the time, maybe once every 5 or so flights, all the other flights are perfect, not a single issue.

[vimeo]92493464[/vimeo]

Could you post a clip of the video with the lines on, it would help, it could be a few causes, one simple one is a shadow of your props from the sun, puts lines across the video when it shadows across the lens .

It does look like file corruption - potentially write errors. You say you have a fast card but give no details, it's not a 64GB one I hope as Phantoms and SDXC don't mix... :ugeek:

Phantom Vision supports recording to a MicroSD/ SDHC card up to 32 GB. The card you linked is compatible afaics.

A quick search for Sandisk extreme plus 32 takes me to this page which cleary states "SanDisk Extreme® PLUS SDXC™ UHS-I card"

SDHC & SDXC are different and Phantoms don't play nice with the latter.

Thanks, might invest in another card and see what happens. The extreme plus I have is definitely SDHC, just had a triple check and it has it written on the card itself.

Also its not the vision, running a go pro hero black but still. might get a different, maybe even a 16GB to compare. see if it does the same thing because it does definitely look like write error.. cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic