Distance Test With Litchi & DBS Mod: 1.9 miles

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Nice job on flying and filming - not to mention very sensible location for your distance test. Great job all around.

Nice job on flying and filming - not to mention very sensible location for your distance test. Great job all around.
Thanks a lot. I love that area. Didn't beat my 2.7 but I was in Missouri then in the flat lands lol.

It looks like you ran out of line of site. Is this the case? I know even with my Maxx Range dbs, when I fly terrain very similar to your flight path, once I get a large hill/mtn in the way of me and my bird, I lose my signal pretty quick.
As said many times by others, just imagine there is a string attached to the bird and your controller. In the above video would the string still be unobstructed?
I love the video. Very nice area to fly. Well done!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It looks like you ran out of line of site. Is this the case? I know even with my Maxx Range dbs, when I fly terrain very similar to your flight path, once I get a large hill/mtn in the way of me and my bird, I lose my signal pretty quick.
As said many times by others, just imagine there is a string attached to the bird and your controller. In the above video would the string still be unobstructed?
I love the video. Very nice area to fly. Well done!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
It was probably that hill. I noticed in the first few seconds of the video there's a large opening to the right. I should have went that way. I was only 4000ft from my own record. I might try again next weekend.

Why cant we view this?
Sorry. I started a new channel for my flights recently. I have plans for my main channel later. I didn't know I would get into this hobby so much and upload videos.

Reactions: MasterBlaster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers