Distance and height-Personal best

I will hopefully get out in the next few days flyin been windy here the last few days

Yep same here with the wind;)

Weather in the UK will be great this weekend for flying:D
74pu3d

The flying distance race is on:D

Yep same here with the wind;)...
...The flying distance race is on:D

Ya'll goin' to need an officiator of some sort. Bam, I volunteer... But you're gonna have to be responsible>
Very irresponsible on the max height test. Rural area or not, exceeding 400ft altitude puts you into the potential airspace of small aircraft.
And try to find a way to document your distance, I did a simple screenshot on the IPad...

Curious to see the results.

Here ya go squid,

My distance as of today with my stock gear.;)

image.jpg

Reactions: Intruder101
Yep same here with the wind;)

Weather in the UK will be great this weekend for flying:D
74pu3d

The flying distance race is on:D
Don't ya be trying that with the ..you know what ! o_O

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Clampit
Surely it must mean ground level then, if I could fly a mile out would the phantom recognise the increased in land height I'm sure it would, would it?

Can anyone else comment on this:)
No it would not Porky ,. The home point is your 0 ' If ya got it set to 400' and fly out of LOS and there's a hill 500' in your path
then that's where you will find it !

Here ya go squid,

My distance as of today with my stock gear.;)

Nice try. Was that before you lost control ,or did you chose to stop there?

Was just starting to lose FPV . :p

Freakin' amazing... :eek: I REALLY NEED TO DO SOME MODS...;)

' hate to make the call :D but the winner seems to be Dirkclod... so far anyway.

Freakin' amazing... :eek: I REALLY NEED TO DO SOME MODS...;)

' hate to make the call :D but the winner seems to be Dirkclod... so far anyway.
Hey bro..seen way more distance in here from more just not been in this thread !! The antenna mod one makes mine small !! I had the stage 3 with that so mine don't count. Was just picking at Porky :D
I know Happyflyer got 10000' with what I got and others even more . Ya have to catch the wind right and do it in ATTI and dang sure watch ya battery or ya be looking for it . I had to be at that height there to get that !!

Nah I stopped at that point, bit of poo came out:eek: soooooo I bought it back:D as per my screen shot, picture still in colour so no FPV signal lose.
So I'm sure it would go out more;)

Reactions: dirkclod
thats a good distance Clampit, wow some incredible distances listed here, gonna try mine again this weekend take it up a bit higher see what I can get, kind of gets addicting a bit just to see if you can go that little bit further lol

Wow.... I impressed myself today:) took me phantom out & beat my all time record;)

What do ya think;)

image.jpg

Thanks guys for the kind comments;)

Just let me know where & when I can pick this up;) image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues