Disputed repairs after creah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why not be purchasing a product never DJI

I purchased my first product DJI, a P3A, after reading the online features.

I flew in May 2015 without any problem, then one day in July windless

The P3A not fly behind a small hill when the radio signal is missing completely,

at this point the P3A has gone slamming on a large boulder stone soft Calcarea.

No obvious damage if not some broken propellers.

I continued to fly until September, when after seeing the images shot using the USB cable of P3A and the TV, I turned off the drone cycled since then the gimball always gets back to the rest position, which uses the same when the P3A is used to view images.

I wrote the Dji assistance Europe and I sent the P3A through my dealer.

THEN WITH GREAT AMAZING I RECEIVED AN ESTIMATE OF REPAIR FOR NEARLY 700 EURO, but I wonder are going crazy, DEAR DJI what you are selling,

I attach the photos I sent my shopkeeper, if you assessed the damage caused by a fall from less than seven meters and with minimum speed CAN 'HAVE CAUSED SUCH DAMAGES, AND THEN WAS NOT SEND ME A CORRECT MOTIVATION FOR THE REASON FOR NOT inform me VALIDITY 'OF WARRANTY ???????
WP_20151111_006.jpg
WP_20151111_001.jpg
WP_20151111_004.jpg

If I pay for a product with the paper to be the best I definitely expect more, I expect it is a repair cost definitely less as long as the cause of the end of the guarantee is to be attributed to my bad driving.
if you have good eyesight you'll see what the dann reported externally, fell on the grass so if I fall from 7 meters onto concrete will have damages by 7 meters on the grass with the propellers still running I think I suffer less damage OR NOT ??? ?

Reactions: jerseybiz
why is pilot error ???
you know, or a guess ???
I doesnt look like it fell from 7 meters. It doesnt look like it landed in grass. Far too much dirt to be grass. Post log file from the P3, and maybe video of screen replay of flight on tablet.

if dropped in July, the grass was dry, the only signs of stroke are on the side of the two engines on the plastic, they are rorre 2 screws on the two plastic externally so you can observe only that the two covers in one place does not close completely however I do not have to try the rest of the world if it is true that the P3A is really fallen from 7 meters, I have to figure out is until an accident is the fault of the driver or of Dji,
They must clearly write that the signal disappears when the drone is out of warranty, at this point each of us will adjust accordingly, maybe buy a drone without a similar problem, I was flying at 800 meters and about 50 meters high, with a set gohome 100 mt

Flight record? How high above you was it when it lost signal? With no flight data, there is nothing to say its DJI fault.

Reactions: Jbundy63
I found at this moment the picture of the way of flight, how do I find the flight data ??????

With no information except what you are willing to tell me.. Im going to guess that you lost signal, P3 goes in to RTH state. Climbed to designated altitude, and started flying back home... hitting a tree or hill. You flight log will prove me wrong

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Android of Apple device?

• The flight files look like this: DJIFlightRecord_2015-08-01_[11-15-07].txt
  • Android users plug your tablet via USB cable to your PC and access it like a USB drive.
    The files are in the folder "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord".

• iOS users Here is a helpful video explaining how to get these.
    As explained in the video - you need the "FlightRecords" folder and not the "Logs" folder.

Yes need data from your flight log? Healthy Drones? something to go by.

HealthyDrones is a joke.. It tells nothing worthwhile!
What's the best source to get flight logs analyzed for a user with average knowledge?

It sounds like pilot error, but I'm struggling a little with your English (that's not meant to be insulting, it's far better than my Italian).

If I understand correctly you flew behind a hill and lost signal (pilot error as you should understand that the signal won't penetrate through hundred of tones of earth!)

It then tried to return home and crashed (again, I assume pilot error as you didn't select a suitable RTH height?)

So, to repeat what has already been said, why should DJI pay towards your mistake? Repairs will always be expensive compared to the initial purchase as they need individual work and testing. Rather than the initial mass produced product.

What's the best source to get flight logs analyzed for a user with average knowledge?
The information it gives really tells nothing. ESPECIALLY when investigating a crash. This forum is the best source, IF a person is willing to give the needed information

Mine fell from 7 feet and destroyed the camera. Pilot error because it hit a tree branch I did not see. I was angry at DJI, too, and felt the product should be better but mostly out of frustration. I had to buy another. I got over it...regardless, had I been more diligent, the crash itself would never have happened.

Only once has the crash been the fault of the software/hardware/firmware and DJI repaired my unit for free under warranty.

Reactions: Chris P Duck
Pilot error all the way. He went out of LOS, bird went behind hill and lost signal. RTH initiated and hit a boulder. How u expect DJI to cover for your fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers