Display/monitor poll

Reaction score
I am new to the forum (really impressed so far) and was wondering if there is a way to do a poll to see which tablets people are using and or recommend using. Love the drone but man trying to get good guidance on what to view it with is taking some of the fun out of it.

I have a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

It's all personal taste, what's good for me might not be good for you. I use an iPad mini, no GPS but good display. I also have a Nexus 7 android tablet, it's good as well.

I am new to the forum (really impressed so far) and was wondering if there is a way to do a poll to see which tablets people are using and or recommend using. Love the drone but man trying to get good guidance on what to view it with is taking some of the fun out of it.
Please don't do a poll - it won't tell you much, even if people bother to vote... Far better to look at msinger's linked list and do some searching here. This question has been asked here oh-so-many times before...

Search Results for Query: which tablet | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

I use a Nexus 7 2nd Gen (2013) tablet (usually with a sunshade), or the dji HDMI output module with 1080p FPV goggles, and also a Nexus 5x phone (for FPV via Litchi, with some very cheap Shinecon VR goggles)

All work well for me with almost no lag.

The iPad mini 2 with 4g service although not connected to any cell providers works for me. There easily available on eBay for under 300 dollars.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan