Discuss your P2V+ Antenna Mods for long range flight

Reaction score
Commercial posts are not allowed unless you a paid sponsor.

Thank you Adam for creating a dedicated section to satisfy people's need for range and solid link.
Much appreciated.

I'm really looking into this thread as I would like to know good alternative to the FPVLR ones.

Combination of FPVLR's antennas and tacorc's Vision+ utility app

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nXrM5ExdY0[/youtube]

tizzl10 said:

get ready for the 4 mile run with the minispheres on the copter.
Cad work is all done.
Tomorrow I'll cut the first prototypes and do some field measurements.
If they come out as the simulation, they are heading straight to you TJ...

kondorfpv said:
tizzl10 said:

get ready for the 4 mile run with the minispheres on the copter.
Cad work is all done.
Tomorrow I'll cut the first prototypes and do some field measurements.
If they come out as the simulation, they are heading straight to you TJ...

great news, Tony. Looking forward to the minisheres!

Any Stage 4 kit users already? I'm curious to hear user experiences and ranges after installing all of those.. Also, I couldn't find any video showing stage 2 or stage 3 kit in combination with sw booster apps. Any difference with app loaded after installing the antennas? What range?

chagalj said:
Also, I couldn't find any video showing stage 2 or stage 3 kit in combination with sw booster apps. Any difference with app loaded after installing the antennas? What range?

I am running a FPVLR stage 2 and have ran it with and without booster apps. Of course the booster only boost the visual wi-fi part but the apps don't seem to help me much. They just seem to make it quirkier to reconnect when I do break connectivity. I have not done enough testing to know if that's the case for sure but seems that way.

Hey guys this is Tony from FPVLR,
since I am not allowed to post on there with the FPVLR account, I can answer your technical questions here and show development on this thread, trying to rebuild some of what was lost.
Stage 4 users, there are plenty, it was always done, just not in a package.

Here is a special antenna for record purposes specifically built for who is attempting the record.

It's a really special jewel.

Attachments

• minisphere.jpg
    minisphere.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,314
  • minisphere2.jpg
    minisphere2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1,335
kondorfpv said:
since I am not allowed to post on there with the FPVLR account, I can answer your technical questions here and show development on this thread, trying to rebuild some of what was lost.

Here is a special antenna for record purposes specifically built for who is attempting the record.

lol awesome..my boss was just walking by my desk and asked "whats that"? Explained it to him.

Tony, do these jewels attach to the fore and aft of the 'copter? This is going to be fun.. thanks Tony!

kondorfpv said:

Tony,

How do I get my hands in one of these?

Unfortunately my trip to Florida didn't allow me to do a distance run as I had originally planned. It rained the while time.

Kirk

kondorfpv said:
Kag49601 said:
kondorfpv said:

Tony,

Unfortunately my trip to Florida didn't allow me to do a distance run as I had originally planned. It rained the while time.

Kirk

Kirk, I will make 4 units, 2 for you if you are interested and 2 for Tizzl if he's interested.
Tony.

Sounds good Tony!

kondorfpv said:
Kag49601 said:
kondorfpv said:

Tony,

Kirk

Kirk, I will make 4 units, 2 for you if you are interested and 2 for Tizzl if he's interested.
Tony.

yes..please let me know invoice info.

kondorfpv said:
Kag49601 said:
kondorfpv said:

Tony,

Kirk

Tony.

Do you plan to give these away for free or are you are purposely circumventing the no selling policy? Which is it?

Come on guys do we really need this?

Tony, you have one of the best products out there. Focus on what you are good at and don't get drug down by all this.

These guys are going to set the rules however they like. You are going to have to play by their rules if you want to be here. Simple as that. If they chose to run the forum poorly there will be a mass exodus and people will go somewhere else. I have to admit I don't really like some of the things I am seeing but going to wait it out and see if better judgement prevails.

Rich

Tony,

I got the antenna mounts for mine and thought I would run this by you before I put it back together. I don't like the angle of the cable. Will this hurt me? Thx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410221578.997506.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410221578.997506.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 491

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic