Disconnected... !?#%(*@&#^

Reaction score
Ok so I haven't flown my phantom 4 in a little while, just been busy. But I have flown it in the past and without issue. I just pulled it back out and suddenly I am 'disconnected' in the app. I can control the drone and the camera but I can not get a signal through from the camera in the app. I even tried the litchi app and am also 'disconnected' there.

It now says 'camera' for the inspire but only 'how to connect' for the phantom 4. Nothing happens when I click camera on the inspire either by the way.

I have been hunting and hunting and have found people with the issue but no real fix, I apologize if this answer is on page 7 of this forum or whatnot. Just evacuated my home in north palm beach county due to the incoming storm and would really like SOMETHING to work properly, would like to get some footage of my house spread around the neighborhood...

Have reinstalled the app numerous times but as I said even the litchi app says 'disconnected'. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

~

I was just able to connect with my wifes galaxy s5, I also have a galaxy s5... the plot thickens but at least I have a method to make it function. Anyone have any clues on this? Thanks.

~

Did you reboot your phone?

So I ended up resetting my phone to default settings and it now works. I wish I had the silver bullet answer I just didn't feel like troubleshooting this for hours, some setting in there somewhere. At least it's some sort of answer anyhow.

Thank you.

~

Did you reboot your phone?
So I ended up resetting my phone to default settings and it now works. I wish I had the silver bullet answer I just didn't feel like troubleshooting this for hours, some setting in there somewhere. At least it's some sort of answer anyhow.
Okay, I'm glad you're up and running now. BTW, when I mentioned reboot, I didn't mean reset. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers