Disconnected.....

I have a P3A quite new to me, and have just bought Litchi. so I now have DJI GO and Litchi. Experienced a bit of a problem recently...

Was trying to take ariel pics at a friends wedding but whatever app i tried opening they both said 'Disconnected' at the top of the screen. So annoying, because at the most important time, and when everyone is waiting...it doesn't work!!! :mad: I tried turning everything off and on again a few times, but nothing doing...

Anyway, I decided in the end to go and try it from my house (which is conveniently next door to the church) and it worked fine!!! So in the end I took a few pics from my garden!

But can anyone help as to why it was saying Disconnected?
I just hope in can get this issue resolved before Monday as i'm going to the south coast.

Thanks.

Not sure if anyone pointed this out to you or not....but in order to use the litchi app just like the GO app you have to Log in by being connected to the internet. Also the R/C is likely not recognizing the litchi app because the GO app has already configured itself as the default app to open when the R/C is 1st powered on. No problem as this is a super easy fix. From the app device, go to Settings/Apps/ and select the GO app/ next select to Clear defaults. You should no be able to get a login screen as well as the R/C to recognize the litchi app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj