Disconnected

Reaction score
Hi,
I'll be brief
P3P
3rd flight at 84 meters high, 1097 meters distance, blink
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437321487.530621.jpg
twice No Signal, I hit return Home, 2 seconds later screen is black (iPad Air) and red disconnect sign, re-launched the software, nothing!!! So I started driving to last position, took me 2 hours in the rough terrain, and nothing, went back to launch location, THE BIRD IS SITTING WAITING FOR ME[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Check the vid, results, bird hovered for 4 minutes and returned home after, I'm so glad but I'm waiting for an answer from tech to figure out why, b4 flying again
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1437321434.262633.jpg

You need to hit Vegas... :)

You probably still had a RC signal. Upload to healthy drones we can probably figure out what happened.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Squirrel!
You will usually lose the video feed first (video goes black). In many cases though, you will still have the rc signal (green light on rc). If you lose rc signal, it will automatically return to home assuming it is set to do so in Dji go app.

This has happened to me many times and if I still have green light on rc, can drive it towards home using the map(follow the green line in map). Once a little closer, video re-links and all is good.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20