Disconnected

Reaction score
I've had my p4 since January, with quite a few flights under my belt when it is warm. Recently I've had the app on my ipad mini go blank and say "disconnected". First time made me quite nervous, but RTH worked as designed. 2nd time it happened yesterday, and it was only 50' away or so, so I manually flew it back and hovered while I tried to reboot, reconnect, etc.

Is there a trick to getting the connection back? After landing, and turning the P4 off to put in a new battery and fly again, it connects fine. Just can't seem to reconnect mid flight.

If the Ipad mini you are using is indeed just the original mini it is not a device that meets the requirements, you should have a minimum of the Ipad mini 2 or higher.

If the Ipad mini you are using is indeed just the original mini it is not a device that meets the requirements, you should have a minimum of the Ipad mini 2 or higher.
I'm forgot to put those details. It is the mini 2. It has worked great till just recently, and even now, works great 90% of the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.