"Disconnected" statut & gimbal beep

Reaction score
Hello everybody !
I spent my day to watch some videos & forums in order to try to fix my problem.

I Crashed my P3Pro (due to Return to home function,while I was very safe 20cm from the ground, trying to land safely, and it start to take his 30m altitude to RtH but, under a tree...)
>_<

There is no parts broken, hopefully, but I dont know exactly how to fix it to be ready to fly again ...
I repair the balance of the gimbal (which I have to replace the 2nd axe in position) with a video I found about the setting of horizontality...

When I turn on the quad, it seems working, but after few second it start to beep twice and the gimbal motors shut down ... (00:30 in the video below)
I read a thread on DJI forums which explain two beep is relative to the second Axe (the one I found separated).
There is no sign of damage on the ribbons.

On the App (with the remote), I have the "Disconnected" status on screen. :/
I'll take any idea to go further on the repair of my precious P3
smile.gif

Cheers !

(thats weird if I have any problem with ribbons, because on the firsts seconds, it is well stabilized...)

Last edited:
Start by checking all the plugs that plug into the gimbel from the quad to be sure no where jolted loose during the crash. Good p,ace to start. Inspect the plug too to be sure no pins broke loose.

Thank you very much for your answer,

I Checked the 2nd axis and fixed the balance with this tuto (
)

- Do you think a plug jolted as you say could still make my gimbal correctly stabilize (like the beginning of my video, when I turn the drone on, in my first post ? )

- Is my gimbal problem (beeping and act weird after few second) can be related with my App problem ("Disconnected" status)

Thank You again Royva, I'll double check those plugs, not only "the second axis" one.

And start prying too ... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj