Disconnected. Not able to fly brand new Phantom 3 pro.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Pretty new here. Just bought myself a Phantom 3 Professional 2 days ago. I really don't want make any mistakes and take all the precautions needed, but at this moment, after 2 days I'm starting the get a little irritated and impatient. My RC keeps displaying 'disconnected'.

It worked perfect before I updated the firmware(I had it stand in the living room) and after I updated the firmware I think it worked for about half an hour or so. It's not that it hasn't worked at all after the update.

Last time it worked, it suddenly disconnected when I was checking setting of the camera in de Go-app.

-I have tried to get it to work with both an iPad air and an iPhone 5s. Also I have tried 3 cables, a few hours ago I've bought a brand new cable, and none of the combinations work.

-I have tried to switching on the devices in different order, but that doesn't make a difference. I'll keep trying it in the order the GO-app tells in the 'How to Connect'

-I have also tried it after reinstalling the GO-app twice now, but that won't make a difference.

At this moment, it doesn't let me into the camera anymore, the app keeps showing me the 'How to Connect'-button.

Since I leave to the USA in one week, and I really want bring it with me(working of course :p), I really hope someone can help me fix this, since I'm out of options after hours of searching and trying stuff.....

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

just learned don't due upgrades fly first if its good don't mess with it

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
I also have the same problem but I have not recently updated the firmware. It was working fine a couple of weeks ago, then I think there was an update to the DJI Go app.
When I next attempted to fly it, I had control of the aircraft but could not see any video or flight data.
Pretty obviously a software issue I think.
Using IOS 10 plus iPad mini

If you have upgraded to DJI go 3.0, you need to upgrade to Firmware 1.6.8. I had the same problem on my P3S. Problem immediately solved.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic