DISCONNECTED... DISCONNECTED.. DISCONNECTED!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Took my p3 out to the beach today at dusk with my gf for a short flight. Turned tx, app cable.. Disconnected. Reset app.. Disconnected.. Reset tx.. Disconnected.. Reset phantom.. Disconnected.. Reset everything... Disconnected.. Changed cable.. Connected.. Flew up.. Disconnected.. Landed reset phone. Disconnected... Reset life.. Connected.. Flew 100 ft away.. No signal. FML.

I'm sorry, I only read threads with 8 or more exclamation points in the title. You fell a little short.

Reactions: tvckz
I know.. I'm sorry It was just incredibly frustrating today.. More than usual.

Took my p3 out to the beach today at dusk with my gf for a short flight. Turned tx, app cable.. Disconnected. Reset app.. Disconnected.. Reset tx.. Disconnected.. Reset phantom.. Disconnected.. Reset everything... Disconnected.. Changed cable.. Connected.. Flew up.. Disconnected.. Landed reset phone. Disconnected... Reset life.. Connected.. Flew 100 ft away.. No signal. FML.
Easy fix, see that your tablet is upgraded to the latest version of android. Before running the DJI pilot app exit everything running on your device first then power down and restart. Turn off wifi and or turn on airplane mode before running the pilot app. Turn on the RC then your phantom. If you still have problems then roll back the google services, there's is another thread on doing that.

Reactions: 30secs
Make sure USB debugging is on and recognized. If not...no joy.

Thanks for the help guys. I usually do close everything.

Few added tips:
Exiting using the back button doesn't always kill the app. Make sure it's closer with "open apps"

On settings go to storage, click on three dots on top right, change setting to camera. It works better for the app

You might have a ghey usb cable

It's a PITA sometimes, Last weekend in the the Cleveland National Forest happened just as you explained.I just went through the start up routines a few times waited it finally started locking on to Satellites after 30 mins. I have no clue whats happening as most times no issues.

I'm sorry, I only read threads with 8 or more exclamation points in the title. You fell a little short.

Whaaaaaaa. I like it!!!

Try re-pairing the controller... I did this when having disconnect issues and they went away.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj