Disconnect problem

Reaction score
LG G4
Dji go
the latest firmware

I have been around 30 flights. Sometimes status was "Disconnected" .. i reboot my device and and it worked
but now always "Disconnect"
i can move camera and start/stop engine

Help)

Hey this just happened to me today for the first time too. But I passed on the firmware update because that was the general consensus.

I'm using a Samsung tab A. Other then a few pink and green lines across the screen every now and then no issues with it. So when I connect the USB cable the tablet does recognize it with the usual sound for charging then when the app starts up its disconnected. My P4 will fly just no camera feed. Why would this happen just out of no where? Maybe something updated without my knowledge? ???

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

LG G4
Dji go
the latest firmware

I have been around 30 flights. Sometimes status was "Disconnected" .. i reboot my device and and it worked

Help)
OK I got a reply from DJI. They said to try switching cables, make sure USB debugging in on and/or uninstall and reinstall the app. Also to make sure you're using a compatible device.

LG G4
Dji go
the latest firmware

Help)
Hey has anything worked for you? I've only tried the two suggested options and it hasn't worked. I might try doing a factory reset next. Maybe somehow my device got corrupted.

Hey has anything worked for you? I've only tried the two suggested options and it hasn't worked. I might try doing a factory reset next. Maybe somehow my device got corrupted.

Wow am I glad I found you guys. I had the exact same problem. I switched out my cable and everything works great! It only took me 5 hours to figure it out but now i'm happy.

Wow am I glad I found you guys. I had the exact same problem. I switched out my cable and everything works great! It only took me 5 hours to figure it out but now i'm happy.

Weird I tried switching my cable and it didn't work. I installed the app on my note 5 and it worked. So I did a factory reset on my tablet and reinstalled the app and it works again.

Same trouble herefor a week maybe driving me nuts.. no video but full pic/vid function I can Evensnap pics View photos and d/load em .. I've tried evrythigg to fix this. No vid..I even took camera cables and gimbal apart checking. Cables.. Maybe a loose wire.. then it works and I think it's fixed then the bug comes back and the same bs.. but I figured out that when it happens if I just rip out battery and pop it back in or even restart the bird and as it's con effing on the app . I start Moving camera wheel roller. Button up/down up/down , like 2 seconds before I no the video usually appears on app then video works like it should.. butt that's my cure for it past 2 days and it works Everytime...

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same trouble herefor a week maybe driving me nuts.. no video but full pic/vid function I can Evensnap pics View photos and d/load em .. I've tried evrythigg to fix this. No vid..I even took camera cables and gimbal apart checking. Cables.. Maybe a loose wire.. then it works and I think it's fixed then the bug comes back and the same bs.. but I figured out that when it happens if I just rip out battery and pop it back in or even restart the bird and as it's con effing on the app . I start Moving camera wheel roller. Button up/down up/down , like 2 seconds before I no the video usually appears on app then video works like it should.. butt that's my cure for it past 2 days and it works Everytime...

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you try calling DJIabout this ?

Got same issue here no Connection deinstall APP done New cable done litchi APP test sone dji go APP test done all afortunatly for nothing no Connection Samsung s7 apk Firmware usage heeeeelp me please i go on holiday tuesday Wanne take The p4 with me !

So I reinstalled and so on and it seemed to work. But it happened to me again. I was connecting the way it says on the app ( turn on drone, turn on rc and then connect USB ) but when I had the USB connected and I restarted the app it was connected! Poof just like that. I don't know whats going on.

I'm beginning to think the Android app has some issues with connections to the drone. My Samsung 10.1" tablet was pretty bad on breaking up (Green colors) and slow to respond from menu commands. My S6 Edge was better, but it too broke up and lost signal. Really bad part was it actually shut the phone off and it rebooted. I suspect it might be the second P4's USB cable causing the shutdown of the phone and that seemed to help using another cable (Shorts the micro-USB connection perhaps?), but it still suffers from a poor signal to the screen and breaks up in red.

Decided to try an Apple iPad Air 2 9.7" + Cellular for the GPS part. Was out trying it again today and it's absolutely rock solid and zero break up. The Android and Apple DJI Go screens are slightly different in layout too, and the Apple version of the camera has a spinning blue circle around the shutter button that shows when the image has been written and when you can turn to some other camera setting. Much better DJI Go app, although I really do hate the Apple passcode security matter that kept me locked out of the iPad Air for 14 hours - and paying the $580 for it wasn't exactly causing me to leap for joy either, but it is a 100% improvement over both the Samsung Android units I used prior.

Mack

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj