Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. lobozx

Hello my fellow Phantom pilots!! I am probably not the only pilot suffering this "disconnect" nightmare at this current moment. I have the Phantom 4 and when I received it I followed the usual procedure of activating, calibrating and all the good stuff. I had a successful flight and flew 6 times already(pretty impressive machine).

I already have upgraded to the latest firmware and it still didnt work. I then downgraded but it still shows as disconnect. I can arm the rotors and move camera but cannot see the camera.

Dam!! I just got to Peru and wanted to film all of the Andes and this **** happens! I talked to customer support but no luck. all they say is to try a diffrent devce. FML PLs HELP?

2. Michaelangelo

Sorry you are having this problem. Have you tried to delete the DJI GO app and then do a reinstall of it? That may work. It's worked for me in the past.

3. herkam

Try a new usb cable, got problems with disconnect due to that.
    /Hakan

4. lobozx

yes i have used several different cables but no luck.

5. lobozx

I have reinstalled and installed several times and including reformatted my phone to original state. No luck.

6. jwt873

I take it, that it's only the video that's 'Disconnected'. In this case, simply removing and replacing the MicroSD card sometimes works.

I had that problem just last week. I went through resetting, rebooting and pulling my hair out. As soon as I popped out the MicroSD card, the video disconnected error went away and I had live video on my screen again.

#6 jwt873, Aug 3, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2016