Disclaimer message distraction

Reaction score
There's proberbley a really simple setting for this but I'm dammed if I can find it.

Every time I lift off (P3P) I get an anoying and distracting disclaimer message in the middle of the DJI go screen that needs three boxes checking to get rid of.

How do I stop this happening?

Sent from my SM-T230 using PhantomPilots mobile app

This means you are flying in restricted air space. It is usually asking if you have permission to fly there, etc. etc. The only way to get rid of it is to fly at another location :(

Does it look similar to this (DJI GO 4 shown)?
164134tzt3y9z493wyp394.jpg

You may be able to disable it by turning off "GEO System" in general setting of DJI Go but I wouldn't recommend it. They have it there to warn you that you are near an airport or other restricted airspace.

This means you are flying in restricted air space. It is usually asking if you have permission to fly there, etc. etc. The only way to get rid of it is to fly at another location :(
Yes the message is about permision. I'm flying in open farmland. There is a grass airstrip about 3 miles away but only a few light aircraft and microlights ever use it - do you think that's what the message is referring to?

Can I pre - agree the disclaimer in any way before take off- it's not ideal if it's a bit windy and there's obstructions around to be having to go head down trying to check 3 tiny boxes especially in bright conditions!

Sent from my SM-T230 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can I pre - agree the disclaimer in any way before take off- it's not ideal if it's a bit windy and there's obstructions around to be having to go head down trying to check 3 tiny boxes especially in bright conditions!
You may be able to start the motors manually and not take off, it may show up then. I usually use the Auto Takeoff option so I'm not sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20