Discharge question

Reaction score
Hey all

I am curious, for example my discharge is set to 3 days.
And its 3rd day i didn't fly and the process of discharge has started. Which as far as i know takes 2 days.

What if i decided i want to fly on the next/same day when discharge started? How do i cancel the discharge properly?

I think, pressing the button on the battery to show the status resets the discharge cycle

ive always got a problem with discharging, i leak quite often not sure whether to contact dji about this matter!!:eek:

Reactions: ScatSpeak
I agree, always plug into the charger before a flight when the battery has stood for 24hrs or more since being charged. If need be turn the battery on & charge to top up to 100% & also turn of the so called intelligent discharge cycle. That my 2 pence worth.

Reactions: lotusteve
ive always got a problem with discharging, i leak quite often not sure whether to contact dji about this matter!!:eek:
Na. You might want to contact your doctor... Or get depends...

I learnt the hard way that apart from high temps, over discharge and over voltage on charging the quickest way to kill a LIPO is leaving it at full charge. They like being between 40 and 60% charged. I will charge as close as practical to when I expect to fly with them and if I don't end up flying I will take them down to 60%. Good compromise I think, less time to recharge when needed. If I fly with a battery and don't expect to be in the air again for a while I will charge to 50% for storage.

I agree, always plug into the charger before a flight when the battery has stood for 24hrs or more since being charged. If need be turn the battery on & charge to top up to 100% & also turn of the so called intelligent discharge cycle.
Pressing the battery button is enough to stop the discharge process.

I agree, always plug into the charger before a flight when the battery has stood for 24hrs or more since being charged. If need be turn the battery on & charge to top up to 100% & also turn of the so called intelligent discharge cycle. That my 2 pence worth.
Whats wrong with discharge cycle?

I always discharge my battery once a week even I don't use the drone and never fly if your batteries been charged over 24 hours that my rule.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl