Disappointed in Camera Mount Design-Anybody Else?

Reaction score
Actually, I guess more properly it should have been titled, "Or lack thereof."

Is anyone else disappointed that the P4 didn't finally introduce an interchangeable gimbal/camera mount design? Could you imagine this beast on the P4? I want it on my Yuneec H with retractable gear, but that's an entirely different story! (Already started that conversation over there.)

I know DJI is trying to bait those players to the Inspire+ lineup, but would you agree that there is an entire segment of the HOBBY market as opposed to commercial market that is largely being ignored by missing these types of opportunities?

Zenmuse Z3 is DJI's first aerial zoom camera

autel x star premium has one

autel x star premium has one

Not doubting you but can you show something supporting that claim? I find nothing on their site that confirms or even implies that. That would be a huge deal so apparently I'm just missing seeing it. Thanks.

Not doubting you but can you show something supporting that claim? I find nothing on their site that confirms or even implies that. That would be a huge deal so apparently I'm just missing seeing it. Thanks.
from there web site
premium_gimbal.png

Gimbal

Prevent unwanted camera movements while in the air and easily capture stable, smooth video footage with the help of the 3-axis gimbal. The camera and gimbal are conveniently removable for replacements or future upgrades.

watch at 8.58 see how gimble comes off
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

from there web site
premium_gimbal.png

Gimbal

Prevent unwanted camera movements while in the air and easily capture stable, smooth video footage with the help of the 3-axis gimbal. The camera and gimbal are conveniently removable for replacements or future upgrades.
I could do this with my phantom 2...

Not that I'm saying I agree with the way dji has gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31