Dirt Cheap Everyone should have it

Reaction score
Hey guys this a quick simple method to use to add a layer of protection to your phantom and make it easier to remove the front glass protection in case of adding some ND filters or any else.

items ull need:

1- Nivea men Anti-perspirant
2- phantom 3 :p
3- soft and gentle hands

Follow up the Pictures its that easy:
20150708_013604.jpg

This nivea head cap is a perfect fit to the DJI front cam ( advanced or Professional )
20150708_013617.jpg

Remove the top Cap
20150708_013631.jpg

Apply it gently to the camera and push backwards and it will fit like it was made for it :)
20150708_013644.jpg

Congrats a nice free Protection to the Phantom front camera :)
View attachment 24187
More to add if you push it enough to lock it down on the camera you can actually remove the ring protection slowly as you will have more grip to unscrew it :) for later ND filters or else Polar pro
20150708_013947.jpg

That simple hope you guys enjoyed....
20150708_013928.jpg

Cheap easy way to protect and to unscrew super easy for ND filter or else
20150708_013656.jpg

cheers!

Last edited:
Good tip. I just use a small rubber band. Done it so much now, don't even need that anymore.

Good tip. I just use a small rubber band. Done it so much now, don't even need that anymore.
Well actually if it ain't working for u anymore still works for the ones who needs, i think i posted this for the people who needs it, its not rocket science

Yes, like I said, good tip. My point was, the more it's taken off and on, the less you need to use anything, because it loosens up enough to simply use your fingers, and comes off quite easily. But yes, yours is a good solution for first-timers.

Reactions: elie kattar
i like it!! plus it keeps your p3 smelling good, always useful whilst out filming in hot and sticky enviroments, good job old boy!

Reactions: elie kattar
Good tip! Gonna have to pick up a can once I land in Cali so I have a temporary cap while I travel and wait for the perm cap to get delivered back home. :)

Nice demo and pics.
Will it work with latest firmware and what is Anti-perspirant, bet I need some.[emoji12]

Nice demo and pics.
Will it work with latest firmware and what is Anti-perspirant, bet I need some.[emoji12]
make sure to get the latest version of the nivea can :p else it wont work ( ask for an update of firmware if the one you bought is outdated hahaha )

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl