Diminishing Distance Mystery Solved… Apple USB Cord

Reaction score
Since the installation of my DBS Mods things have been great… until yesterday when my distances started to diminish. I made reference to the puckerability of that flight in another post. This morning my distance/range was barely at 2900 feet. Long story short I swapped out the Apple USB cable for another Apple USB cable and things are all remedied now. Sometimes it's the simple things…

I had fair fpv on an Android device but I had that goog service pop up I couldn't get rid of. So I thought I would "upgrade" to an iPad Mini 2. The fpv was horrible. Freezing pixelating, etc. I tried all the tricks. Then swapped out the usb Lightning cable. Perfect buttery smooth fpv

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I had repeated issues with the iOS saying Disconnected and I'd never get the prompt to Trust the Device. Even though the cable worked in the truck, at home, to sync my iPhone over computer... it turned out that it was the sole problem to my P3 connection issues. I got an extra from my office so I could charge from another location and found that its connected properly every time since. Who knew?

Reactions: skyhighdiver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20