Digital video transmission options

Reaction score
Hey guys..

I'm a bit of a rookie here. I have had although I've had 5-10 hours flight experience with phantoms and the inspire. But I would still class myself as a beginner...

Recently I was gifted a Phantom 2 with full fpv setup (gopro hero 3, black pearl monitor, iosd etc), which is cool... But after flying the inspire and the p3, I crave the digital video fpv experience on my phone or tablet!

Are there any options out there which I could retrofit my setup with in order to get digital video transmission on a phone / tablet?

Obviously, I'd like to spend less than the cost of a p3, otherwise it's not worth the hassle!

Thanks for your help!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Doesn't your setup use 5.8 ghz for FPV? I believe so. And therefore, you'd need a tablet or device that can receive that frequency band. And even then, I don't know if it would work.

I just checked my Nvidia sheild K1 tablet and it doesn't look like it will work for 5.8, although it's supposed to work for 5 ghz.

Found this too which isn't too promising: K1 Unable to connect to 5GHz channels above about chan 40 • /r/theNvidiaShield

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj