Difficulty of turing of the phantom

Reaction score
Hello All,
I've phantom vision plus and I used to have phantom vision and I always have difficulty of turning off the phantom. I tried to turn off the wifi extender, turn off the remote controller, then press once and hold on the battery button. Some times I do the opposite and I really got frustrated by spending 5 to 10 min trying to turn it off. So, what is the ideal way to turn it off.

Thank you guys

I really don't think it matters much what order, but I would always start with turning off the Phantom, then then remote controller, then the wifi extender. Should really not take more than 15-20 seconds total.

When turning off always turn the phantom off before the transmitter. Phantom, then transmitter. Use the reverse when turning on. Transmitter, then the phantom. In other words, the phantom should not be on if the transmitter isn't on.

To turn off the phantom you press and release the power button once, then press and hold. Same to turn it on. Press and release, then press and hold until the lights go out.

Geo

If you turn of the TX first, there is a chance that the Phantom will sense loss of contact with the TX and attempt to perform an RTH. It's much safer to always turn the Phantom on last... and off first...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik