Difficult maneuvers?

Reaction score
I am planning on using my P4 mostly inside, and am wondering if there are particular maneuvers that are difficult and require practice? I am already working on rotating around a target and maintaining the target center of view. Thanks!

From my experience, it's more difficult to fly inside because of the lack of the non GPS assistance.

the trick is, ATTI mode and practice and practice... did i say practice :)

Reactions: grizgrin
Flying smooth is always a challenge and using multiple controls simultaneously is sometimes an art within itself. For instance orbiting around an object while keeping the camera focused and making all movements smooth.

Also you'll want to learn nose in (towards you) as well as nose our (away from you) flight because the controls are backwards when flying towards you.

Flying smooth is always a challenge and using multiple controls simultaneously is sometimes an art within itself. For instance orbiting around an object while keeping the camera focused and making all movements smooth.

Also you'll want to learn nose in (towards you) as well as nose our (away from you) flight because the controls are backwards when flying towards you.
This is the gods honest truth.

The way I knew how to fly so well when I first started with my Syma is because I played Battlefield for so many years.

You learn the physics of flying from it. How to bank properly, aim the gun (camera). That helped me hit the ground running.

Practice fly around shots, and backward pull away and cinematic shots like that.

Here is an exercise to try (and a good idea for a video I should do), is find an aerial shot, whether its helli, UAS, or animation of a movie that you really like and try to do that shot. Keep doing that and once you master each shot, you will have an arsenal of shots that will be good.

We are lucky because even though it seems like they are everywhere, we are all learning a very important skill set that not everyone will have in flying these things in an emerging market where you might just get a job out of it because of your 4 years of experience vs. someone's none to a year or something.

Use your VPS and know your options well, like Home Lock. Once in the air with VPS on you should get a little drift for a few seconds, then it will hold the position well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan