Different Sources for RC

Reaction score
I plan on using my iPhone most times when flying my P3S. If once in a while I would prefer to use my iPad would that cause any problems with the DJI GO App? Would it change settings or create confusion?
Just want to be sure and not create unnecessary problems.

I'm no expert, but I've switched devices a few times with only a few problems...Those pesky settings must be tracked down and input again. Honestly, I check all settings as part of my pre flight, so it's not a big deal.

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

That certainly isn't going to cause any problems, but some of the settings will have to be reset in DJI GO since some of them are stored on the mobile device. The settings stored on your Phantom will persist when you change devices.

That certainly isn't going to cause any problems, but some of the settings will have to be reset in DJI GO since some of them are stored on the mobile device. The settings stored on your Phantom will persist when you change devices.

Which settings are stored on the device? I've been switching between an iPhone and iPad for over a year and never noticed anything different between them settings wise in DJI Go. Certainly many of the Autopilot and probably Litchi settings could be device specific - but what is device specific in Go?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I don't have a complete list of the settings that are only stored on the mobile device. A few are the "General Settings" --> "Enable Hardware Decoding" setting and the "General Settings" --> "Cache Map in the Background" setting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4