Different OFDM on my Phantom 3 Advance EU version ?

Reaction score
Hello!

I crashed my Phantom 3 Advanced and I broke VPS and OFDM receiver. Now I need to replace this two parts.
I found a lot of pictures on internet with OFDM receiver but no one looks like mine. On this pictures you can see the OFDM from my P3A.
I need to know if my Phantom 3A will work with this different OFDM Amazon.com: DJI Phantom 3 – Part35 OFDM Receiver Module (Pro/Adv) CP.PT.000221: Camera & Photo

Thank you guys!
Photo 20-06-16 10 39 33.jpg
Photo 20-06-16 10 40 17.jpg

Last edited:
The part pictured above will not work. It's only compatible with the P34K. You need the part you linked above.

The part pictured above will not work. It's only compatible with the P34K. You need the part you linked above.
Hello,

The part from pictured above is from my Phantom 3 Advanced. As you can see is broken and I need to replace.

is nobody gonna comment on the hole in the board? How did a crash put a pellet size hole in the board?

I had the same thing happen to me. But mine was shot. Got the parts for about $135 and changed them myself. In the picture of the part that I ordered it was a little different looking than from what I had, but when it came in it was the exact same part as mine. I guess they had forgotten to change the photos. I bought it from a company that sells parts brand new from phantoms they buy and part out. Change it then relink. Go back to flying. Easy as that. At first I thought yours was shot also from the look of the pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    947.1 KB · Views: 739
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    698 KB · Views: 498

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members