Difference between P3P and P4?

You can find a complete list of new P4 features here.

Here are the reasons that I decided to upgrade from a P3P to a P4 (bigger reasons in bold)...

Dual-fork gimbal support
1080p120 frame rates
REDUNDANT Compass
REDUNDANT IMU
Great Stock Case
25% Faster Sport Mode

Forward Obstacle Avoidance
Better Position Hold Sensors
Slightly better lens
2X Lossless Zoom
Enhanced Flight Modes

Integrated gimbal lock cover
Metal Device Holder Mount

Aside from portability, would the mavic be a huge upgrade over the P3P or P4? I have a P3P but am considering selling and upgrading to a P4 or possibly a mavic.

Thanks, I am thinking that is not worth the $200 priced difference, thoughts?

Well just my .02 it's worth it. Just the listed upgrades make it worth it. There are things not listed on the sheet that make it worth it...

Build quality - the P4 is built better. The plastic is a little stronger and less likely to develop stress cracks. The gimbal housing is more sturdy. I think the camera on the P4 is a little better also. They use the same sensor but I think the cam is better.

Now on the minus side the P3p might go further. Some reported problems getting the same range with the P4.

Aside from portability, would the mavic be a huge upgrade over the P3P or P4? I have a P3P but am considering selling and upgrading to a P4 or possibly a mavic.

Well I think it is a huge upgrade over the P3p. Not a huge upgrade over the P4. If you take into account portability it is a huge upgrade over both. I own or have owned them all. Mavic camera is better than the P3p, not as good as the P4, P4p camera is the best in class and it isn't close.

So upgrade and better depends on what you are looking for...

I will tell you this I sold a TH and P4. I kept two P3s, Mavic and Autel. It seemed like the smart move economically because the P4 held its value the most..but that should tell you something. The H.. well that's a discussion for another forum..

Well I think it is a huge upgrade over the P3p. Not a huge upgrade over the P4. If you take into account portability it is a huge upgrade over both. I own or have owned them all. Mavic camera is better than the P3p, not as good as the P4, P4p camera is the best in class and it isn't close.

So upgrade and better depends on what you are looking for...

I will tell you this I sold a TH and P4. I kept two P3s, Mavic and Autel. It seemed like the smart move economically because the P4 held its value the most..but that should tell you something. The H.. well that's a discussion for another forum..

Interesting. How does the Autel compare?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan