Did you lose your Phantom 2 Vision in Columbia, SC?

jwuman said:
Wow. guy numbered the battery but no name on the quad,,,nice of the homeowner to do this, most persons may handle it different,,,if nobody claims ...i would buy for spare parts....

Yeah, pretty lucky. I have name and phone number on all major parts, quad (inside and out), camera, batteries, etc.

With your name also comes liability if you crash it into something valuable and do damage. Maybe the P2V owner saw the loss of the craft as a cheaper solution. The rededit post could be a trap with a big lawsuit to follow after the owner picks it up. :eek:

yea certainly appears that if he took the time to number the battery and not put his name on the craft shows he may not want to be found if it went down,,looks like it faired pretty well though, those props are awesome,,,if he did register with DJI he may be able to be located but not without some type of action that would compel DJI to disclose the owner,,,lol,,,wow,,,i hope mine dont go down on private property,,,,I fly over water alot so my fate will likely be a watery demise....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20