DID YOU CRASH YOUR PHANTOM, GIMBAL,..? FPVLR Antenna UPGRADE

Re: DO YOU HAVE A CRASHED PHANTOM, GIMBAL, UAV?? will buy or

Thanks guys.
i'm glad i could help you!

NEWS:
---------------------------

If you crashed your Phantom there is a good chance that your GPS module cracked because it is made of thin ceramic.
I now fix these and have the GPS antennas in stock.
Also, the original antenna is 2mm thick and takes about 1-3 minutes to get all the satellites required for safe flight (6+). Antennas i have are 4mm thick and get 9+ signals within 40 seconds.
New GPS module is around $170. this replacement or upgrade if you want to go from your stock 2mm to new 4mm antenna is less than half of that price.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1488547618072392/

http://www.uavrepairshop.com/

Re: DID YOU CRASH YOUR PHANTOM, GIMBAL, UAV? GPS Antenna SER

TTT

Happy thanksgiving phantom pilots.

Hi Ive sent an email to the uavshop email but thought id post here as well, Im in the U.K and have a gimbal with bent main arm and camera ribbon broken, The wifi/ telemetry unit still works fine as I have it connected to the phantom at the moment and gps etc zll works well just no camera picture. Is this something you would take a look at for repair and if so have you a rough idea of cost. I dont have facebook so cant contact you there.
many thanks
sean.

Hello hunch
My name is Mario and I have joined the ranks of the gimbal blues....lol! I have a brand-new P2v+ and upon taking it out of the box my dog jumped and knocked it to the tile (only 3ft) floor and bent my gimbal arm and tore the ribbon. I am not sure if there is any other damage. At this point I have not flown the quad copter with the camera. Maybe this is an omen.
I am I interested in a refurbished gimbal and then I would like to repair this one.
If at all possible I would like your phone number to discuss other potential improvements to protect my investment.
My phone number is 631 988-6307 (cell) and I am located in ny.
Thank you very much and I am looking forward to hearing from you. Mario

Where are you located hunch?

sheep600fx said:
Hi Ive sent an email to the uavshop email but thought id post here as well, Im in the U.K and have a gimbal with bent main arm and camera ribbon broken, The wifi/ telemetry unit still works fine as I have it connected to the phantom at the moment and gps etc zll works well just no camera picture. Is this something you would take a look at for repair and if so have you a rough idea of cost. I dont have facebook so cant contact you there.
many thanks
sean.

yes, arm needs to be either straightened out or replaced and so does the gimbal flex cable.
i will reply to the email with estimates.

thank you
hani

Sabman said:
Hello hunch
My name is Mario and I have joined the ranks of the gimbal blues....lol! I have a brand-new P2v+ and upon taking it out of the box my dog jumped and knocked it to the tile (only 3ft) floor and bent my gimbal arm and tore the ribbon. I am not sure if there is any other damage. At this point I have not flown the quad copter with the camera. Maybe this is an omen.
I am I interested in a refurbished gimbal and then I would like to repair this one.
If at all possible I would like your phone number to discuss other potential improvements to protect my investment.

nice talking to you Mario today!

Thanks Hani, look forward to the reply
Sean.

Sean,
i haven't received any emails from you yet.

I PM'ed you!

Thanks Hani, i cant respond to pm's yet by the looks of it but Ive sent a quick email to the address you provided
Look forward to speaking soon
Sean.

Nice talking to you Sean.
Looking forward to working on your "European" gimbal. :)

Hani

English my friend definately not european :). Im posting on friday and will chuck in a couple of " english " treats for you lol.
Best regards
Sean

hunch said:
Sabman said:
Hello hunch

nice talking to you Mario today!

Mario,
nice talking to you again today,
I will let you know as soon as your package arrives.

have a great productive weekend all!!

Dear Hani / hunch,

Would you happen to have used (but in working order) motor and ESC you would be willing to sell me? I need a Front / Left (Black dot) clockwise rotating motor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.