UPDATE 07/02/2015
740+ members and counting on FB group page
over 300 Phantoms went through the shop since 10/14,
over 400 gimbals went through the shop since 10/14,

UPDATE 05/01/2015
650 members and counting on FB group page
over 200 Phantoms went through the shop since 10/14,
over 250 gimbals went through the shop since 10/14,
12 of them from outside US!! (Australia, Scotland, UK, Singapore, Croatia, Greece, Germany, New Zealand, Austria, Netherlands, France).

UPDATE 03/30/2015
565+ members and counting on FB group page

over 120 Phantoms went through the shop in last 5 1/2 months,
over 200 gimbals went through the shop in last 5 1/2 months, 10 of them from outside US!! (Australia, Scotland, 2 from UK, Singapore, Croatia, Greece, Germany, New Zealand, Austria).

UPDATE 02/20/2015

480+ members and counting on FB group page
over 90 Phantoms went through the shop in last 3 1/2 months,
over 120 gimbals went through the shop in last 3 1/2 months, 10 of them from outside US!! (Australia, Scotland, 2 from UK, Singapore, Croatia, Greece, Germany, New Zealand, Turkey)

join the group if you like:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1488547618072392/
http://www.uavrepairshop.com
shop.uavrepairshop.com

UPDATE 02/06/2015
430+ members and counting on FB group page
over 80 Phantoms went through the shop in last 3 months,
over 100 gimbals went through the shop in last 3 months, 8 of them from outside US!! (Australia, Scotland, 2 from UK, Singapore, Croatia, Greece, Germany)

UPDATE 12/30/2014
300 members and counting on FB group page
over 40 Phantoms went through the shop in last 2 months,
over 60 gimbals went through the shop in last 2 months, 8 of them from outside US!! (Australia, Scotland, 2 from UK, Singapore, Croatia, Greece, Germany)

Thank you ALL!!
keep bringing them in!

UPDATE: 12/09/2014
https://shop.uavrepairshop.com is LIVE! you can now checkout securely online for diagnostic fee and other service items and products. i will be adding more items soon.

UPDATE: 12/08/2014
Webiste is almost complete at http://www.uavrepairshop.com and online checkout system will be available in next day or two so you'll be able to pay for all the the orders, diagnostics, products and services
right there on the website.

let me know what you have and what are you thinking of getting for it.
i fix and/or buy damaged DJI Phantom 2's (non vision, Vision, Vision+), 450, 550,.. S800-S1000.

will either buy or fix!

in either case PM me if interested.
thanks!

Hani
UAV Repair Shop

Join my Facebook UAV Repair shop Group at
or find me on PhantomPilots.com at
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27737

Last edited:
Re: LOOKING FOR CRASHED or WATER DAMAGED PHANTOM's, i buy or

I usually don't post a lot but in this case I have to make an exception.
I contacted Hani (hunch) about my Phantom 2 Vision+ when it was having some problems
after it lightly crashed and bent the gimbal on it and then had some other motor issues.
Prior to sending it out to him I talked to him as he provided his phone number and I was immediately impressed
about all the information I got from him. It sounded like this guy knows what he is doing so I decided to pack it up
and send it to him.
As soon as he got it and checked it out he called me back and explained what can be done with my Phantom and how much would it cost me.
He was able to fix it all and it was about two weeks from the time I sent it out that I already got it back where with DJI I would wait more than 4 weeks.
All I can say is that this guy knows his drones inside out and I could not be happier with Hani's service. Extremely professional, communicating all the
time so I knew every step about anything that was done on the Phantom. I know that he is my go-to guy for my Phantom now. :)

My next step is upgrading my Phantom to be able to do some long range FPV in couple months (when $$ is available) and I will definitely send it to him again for an upgrade
because talking to him about FPV was just an ocean of knowledge poured onto me.

Thank you Hani. You are amazing.

Very happy customer!
Adam

Re: DO YOU HAVE A CRASHED or DAMAGED PHANTOM's, will buy or

I just recently bought a fully loaded Phantom 2 with zenmuse and gopro from Hani. Before the purchase - I had many, many questions for Hani regarding not just the phantom, but general quad and FPV capabilities - and he answered everything. When I told him what I was looking for, he even would not sell me a something of slightly lower grade because he knew that my expectations were high. So I ended up buying something from him that did meet my expecations and has already given me some great flights.

Just wanted to say thanks - to Hani. And to all of you looking for some repair - send him a note and I'm sure he'll be happy to help you out.

Scott

thanks guys! i really appreciate the feedback.

let me know if there is anything i can help you with in the future.

Dear Hani,

Based on the positive feedback you have received from others here, I have to ask:

Do you also accept Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbals for repair? I already have an RMA from DJI, but I purchased it from a NON-Authorized Reseller, so essentially I have no warranty. I'm afraid that DJI will try to "rake me over the coals" on the repair costs, so I'm a little reluctant to send it to them.

What say you :?:

PM'ed you both.

thank you!

H3-3D gimbal repairs perhaps? Mines unbalanced as a result of the crash and bent lower arm. Bent it back but it's not perfect and tilts to one side slightly on power up. Other than that seems fine. Would you be able to have a look at it for me and where are you based in the world? Kindly PM :)

PM sent

btw for all wondering, i am located in MN.

I would like to say that this guy is A+, He is able to repair/buy your broken equipment. He will reply back to you very quickly and has the funds to buy if you are selling your equipment. I do not know him personally but with my dealings with him, I would like to reassure anyone thinking about doing business with him that he is legit.

I just sold my damaged Phantom to Hunch.

He gave me a good price and paid quickly. It was a VERY good experience. I think I got more than if I'd tried to part it out myself.

thanks jmcu and tstowe. i really appreciate the feedback and thank you for reaching out to me with your phantoms.
let's keep them rolling :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31