Did you crash your drone? Sell it to me!

I have a practically brand new phantom 3 professional with DJI backpag, extra battery, and DJI Carbon fiber props (no issues no wrecks). I also have a crashed phantom 2 vision plus only problem is the shell is cracked, the controller has 500 dollars worth of extension upgrades I've had it to 5000 ft and 6 miles away. Anyone interested in either one let me know.

I have recently had a small spill with my phantom 3 standard and am looking to sell it to buy the phantom 4. Everything is intact except for the gimbal. Please let me know if you are interested or you know of anywhere that buys broken phantom or phantom parts. Thanks!!!

I have a practically brand new phantom 3 professional with DJI backpag, extra battery, and DJI Carbon fiber props (no issues no wrecks). I also have a crashed phantom 2 vision plus only problem is the shell is cracked, the controller has 500 dollars worth of extension upgrades I've had it to 5000 ft and 6 miles away. Anyone interested in either one let me know.

How much for the Phantom 3 Pro?

Hello I have a DJI Phantom 3 Professional I am interested in selling. It was in great shape until today hit 1 telephone wire and dropped 34 feet into grass. Broke 2 guards and 1 propellor, case a bit beat up, camera 100% good. Turns on and everything but does NOT fly because get ESC Status Error. Mostly likely needs new motherboard but possibly just new motors, not sure.

I have to go with it:
-DJI Case
-Controllor
-Charger
-3rd Party multi charger
-2 extra batteries (so 3 total)

Hoping in all worth maybe $700 to $800. Looking to buy Phantom 4 now to replace this one so that would help cover the costs :)

I have for offer a P2V+ - dead gimbal mainboad and dead WFi. Flies w/o telemetry or FPV. Not much fun but it flies.

i Have a phantom 3 professional the giombal is stuck, and legs are a bit bent. asking 600 for it.

I need a housing cover for the downward Vision Positioning system for a P3P see pic

Attachments

• housing1.jpg
    housing1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 376

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl