Did Update Trash My P4?

They were suggestions to help you with troubleshooting.

The fact that Mac DJI Assistant software is trash, is exactly that, a fact. From personal experience on multiple macs.

Sorry if I sounded condescending or rude with my last post. Not at all my intension!
But after telling all that my P4 was on the way back to DJI, still getting suggestion on what to do kind of leads me to believe that those posting are not reading from the beginning of the post, but just jumping in to comment to the last post that they read.
So I simply wanted to let all know that most of what was being said was said before, and all of what they keep suggesting, was tried and failed. And I do read all the posts, so repeating what you have already told me before, really is of no value.

Do appreciate all the suggestions, and I indeed considered and tried everything that was suggested, at least once, before sending it back to DJI for service.

Hi George
I have just experience an Air Encoder Error (0x800020) and on Friday, August 5, 2016 start an email to DJI to ask what my step is.

Can you share your experience with DJI Tech Support, i.e. time it took, was yours a warranty claim, any follow up problems.
Thanks
Dal
[email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31