Did I get a good deal?

Reaction score
Bought a phantom 2 with h3-3d gimbal, tx, and everything working properly for $150. Everything was used. Was this a good deal or did I get ripped off a little?

Bought a phantom 2 with h3-3d gimbal, tx, and everything working properly for $150. Everything was used. Was this a good deal or did I get ripped off a little?

Did that price include the complete FPV system? Is that also the one you crashed the other day??

Last edited:
Great deal in my book. :)

@jason no fpv system and yes it is the one I crashed the other day (no damage)

Last edited:
Thats an awesome deal actually. I purchased almost the same set-up but came with 2 batteries, some extra props and other accessories for more than $150..

What a dumb thread, of course you got a good deal and anyone with an iq above 50 would know it

Last edited by a moderator:
What a dumb thread, of course you got a good deal and anyone with an iq above 50 would know it
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

We try to be friendly here so comments like this are unwanted. Please try to be a bit nicer in your post. ;)

Be glad that you saw it before me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers