Did anyone that ordered one on Day 1 receive a phone call from Hong Kong in the "E-Comm" division?

I ordered on day 1 and

• Did not get a call

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Did get a call

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I was told, and I hope you make it is to not order an extra bat with the same order as your P4.
Smart man. I did the same thing (just in case).

Reactions: Jussaguy
I thought about ordering from Apple, but someone told me why I shouldn't...$126

That's how much the sales tax for it is here in California and since DJI has headquarters in NY, SoCal, San Fran, basically a million places that people will be ordering from, they wisely decided to EAT the cost of the sales tax in those places so if I ordered from apple my total cost would be nearly the same if I ordered from DJI with an extra battery. By the way, they are all coming from China as you know and since there are multiple head-quarters here in the US now, there will be no issue registering. It would be the same as registering a Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, etc.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-02%20at%207.59.43%20PM_zpswhv4mfcd.jpg

And from DJI...READ THE BOTTOM

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-02%20at%208.00.50%20PM_zpsrd02kjtt.jpg

Which price would you rather have? Also, who do you think DJI is going to take care of first? I actually don't know. They will probably anticipate and be able to roll out a huge first wave and take care of everyone that orders one even now or probably up to a week before. Maybe they can use Apple's Chinese workers.

Also didn't see any DJI accessories on the Apple store (at least yet!)

I ordered it with an extra battery because I thought batteries may be hard to find. Anyways I'm not going to stress too much about it since I can not control it. Working on that the past few years......

Reactions: Jussaguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31