Did anyone find any good Black Friday deals?

DJI has Phantoms & accessories up to 50% off here.

Nothing to shout about IMO really
I don't know about the rest of the world, but these are the lowest prices DJI has ever sold Phantoms in the US.

Reactions: mick74
I picked up the Black Friday deal eBay had --- the Phantom 3 Standard for $399, with a $45 eBay gift card. I'll use the gift card toward an extra battery.

Drones direct doing P3A with two batterys and a carbon backpack for £669 which is a great deal considering I paid the £769 for the same package a month ago. Coincidentally the drone was faulty. Still waiting on my replacement.

Well I am brand new to Drones and I purchased mine Yesterday after Turkey and before we went out shopping. You would be shocked but I actually purchased my P3P through Walmart with everything at a SMOKING DEAL price.

DJI Phantom 3 Pro Quadcopter Drone w/ 4K Camera Accessory Bundle includes Drone, Flight Batteries, Propellers + Guards, Case, 37mm Filter Kit, 64GB microSDXC Memory Card, Cleaning Pen and Cloth - Walmart.com

DJI Phantom 3 Pro Quadcopter Drone w/ 4K Camera Accessory Bundle includes Drone, Flight Batteries, Propellers + Guards, Case, 37mm Filter Kit, 64GB microSDXC Memory Card, Cleaning Pen and Cloth

Wishbonez51, you did get a nice deal.

Let me be the 1st to tell you, do not get in a hurry to do updates!!! You should get to know the characteristics of the drone and all the settings you have access to. I wont go into details now, but several no longer do any updating including myself. Btw, just know at this point that there are limits and restrictions that allow you to roll back updates.
You will want to learn right away which versions you have installed in the AirCraft, the Remote Controller, and Go app installed per those versions.

Wishbonez51, you did get a nice deal.

Let me be the 1st to tell you, do not get in a hurry to do updates!!! You should get to know the characteristics of the drone and all the settings you have access to. I wont go into details now, but several no longer do any updating including myself. Btw, just know at this point that there are limits and restrictions that allow you to roll back updates.
You will want to learn right away which versions you have installed in the AirCraft, the Remote Controller, and Go app installed per those versions.
Updates as in Firmwhare or anything? Once it arrives I will post pics. Do you want me to post what version I am on? Why are members not wanting to do updates, is it due to glitches?

Costco has P4 at $930 thru 11/28/16
Costco Wholesale
2016-11-25_13-58-23.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.