DID ANY ONE ORDER FROM B&H ???

Reaction score
hey guys i ordered my P3P from B&H and i still have not received any time of notification that its on its way.
i wanted to see if any one who might of ordered form B&H received their P3P?

I did a couple weeks ago. Then cancelled and ordered from dronesmadeeasy.com. Ordered last Friday and received it on Monday. Hope yours ships soon!

Ordered with them on April 17th. Really like B&H! But canceled with them and ordered with Drone Nerds who SAID they had them in stock on Monday but still haven't shipped. Called them this morning and they said it's going out today. Let's see.

I was near the top of the list with B&H and cancelled a couple of days ago when they had no real idea when stock was coming. I ordered from US Hobby sister company in Las Vegas and they promised shipping yesterday morning and hasn't shipped yet... Randall is working on it though...

I did on the 9th and cancelled and went with allerc. arrived 2 days after I ordered

Thank you team! just to give you an update right when i was about to cancel the order they sent me shipping conformation. The unit was delivered the next day i am so happy :) thank you guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers