did a new app update come out?

Reaction score
I updated the last one that was causing the camera to crash and because it was crashing I deleted it and reinstalled the previous version. Then the new firmware update and assistant came out so I did my firmware update and then updated my vision app to the latest version. App worked fine, no crashing, and it showed the led light status on the app screen. Then I plugged my phantom in to adjust my limits and it says they recalled the previous firmware update because of problems and were issuing a new one which I updated to. At this point the camera started crashing again inside the app. I uninstalled the app and again reinstalled the previous version. Now I see there is another update. What is going on, does this new update work as it should?

If you are referring to 1.0.48 mine works fine but does not have the LED status , just shows N/A there . Camera has not crashed at all on mine.

dirkclod said:
If you are referring to 1.0.48 mine works fine but does not have the LED status , just shows N/A there . Camera has not crashed at all on mine.
are you running in Naza or Phantom mode? When I had that version the LED status worked as it should on Phantom mode but not Naza.

Kinda think DJI screwed the pooch trying to get the firmware, app, camera software, etc to work together. Hopefully they get everything sorted out quickly.

I have 1.0.48 and works fine (no crashes) but like above says N/A and no LED status in Phantom mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31