dial on right side of remote???

We have so many pilots come to this forum having made basic errors in the first few weeks of ownership - check how many crashed on their first or second flight.

Whilst my post was worded strongly it was geared at the OP improving their knowledge and so have less chance of a crash or flying into someone.

@Hjones62 I did not appreciate your post at all.
Perhaps if you had re-read my post you may have realised that it was geared at the OP in such a way as to think that.
1. The answer should be in the manual.
2. Perhaps I should re-read it (or read it for the first time.)

Very clever! You know that zebra lives in Zoo. + 100 500/
Why do I need histogram in video mode? Just to make it harder?

I stand corrected, Here in America if there is a Zebra they belong in a zoo, In the wild the zebra belong in harems mostly in the eastern and central south of Africa. Sorry for the confusion.

With video, when shooting zebra, I find the use of zebra more confusing than not shooting zebra. I don't know it may just me me.

Reactions: tvckz
I stand corrected, Here in America if there is a Zebra they belong in a zoo, In the wild the zebra belong in harems mostly in the eastern and central south of Africa. Sorry for the confusion.

With video, when shooting zebra, I find the use of zebra more confusing than not shooting zebra. I don't know it may just me me.

Ok. Here on TV we call it Zeeebra ))))) I know Africa, I have been there twice, but I can not remember Amerika.. Where is it?

I'm just amazed I can fish with my phantom, it never crossed my mind. Going to try that out tomorrow!

Have you read the manual?

As I would be inclined to start there.

If you do not have one then go to the DJI site and down load it.
Then sit down and read it at least twice.

Some people just like to respond like a "Know it all". Fact is a repeated question makes it more likely someone may find the answer needed in a google search or forum search EASIER. A different person may reply to a 3rd or Hold your breath, 5th post on the SAME question... Who cares... it's another random thread on a P3 forum.. it takes up NO space on this thing called the INTERNET... it's some random text.. IT will not hurt you.... Dang.. It's better if questions are posted a few times. I have seen several very intelligent people with great responses when the question is posted a 2nd time. It's USEFUL to have the information out, even if its posted twice.. Yes I said it TWICE...

Maybe, just maybe you can let it slide if someone Doesn't read the manual or doesn't understand it, I have gained alot of insight just reading over others questions here, and don't mind seeing the same questions a few times, if its repetitive, You know what... I Skip the thread... I have wasted my time typing this, just like you wasted your time posting about re-posts.

Reactions: Chuck Young
I think it would suck to tell someone: "Go read the **** book!" and have them respond: "Well, I would if I knew how to read"

How to fish, well, there are probab
Some people just like to respond like a "Know it all". Fact is a repeated question makes it more likely someone may find the answer needed in a google search or forum search EASIER. A different person may reply to a 3rd or Hold your breath, 5th post on the SAME question... Who cares... it's another random thread on a P3 forum.. it takes up NO space on this thing called the INTERNET... it's some random text.. IT will not hurt you.... Dang.. It's better if questions are posted a few times. I have seen several very intelligent people with great responses when the question is posted a 2nd time. It's USEFUL to have the information out, even if its posted twice.. Yes I said it TWICE...

Maybe, just maybe you can let it slide if someone Doesn't read the manual or doesn't understand it, I have gained alot of insight just reading over others questions here, and don't mind seeing the same questions a few times, if its repetitive, You know what... I Skip the thread... I have wasted my time typing this, just like you wasted your time posting about re-posts.

+1

best settings are when you do not see zebra. Activate zebra
You just blew my mind. I learned digital video thanks to zebra. Can't wait for the sunrise

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic