Di even need/want live video streaming?

Reaction score
Hi, I am not too sure of all the perks with live streaming but I do know however that I will not be streaming live to FB or youtube.

So, does live streaming also imply the camera view to the tablet/contoller, of the drone flying with video feed?

Thanks

Hi, I am not too sure of all the perks with live streaming but I do know however that I will not be streaming live to FB or youtube.

So, does live streaming also imply the camera view to the tablet/contoller, of the drone flying with video feed?

Thanks
Live streaming is what you said - streaming live online. It is not the same as the fpv view you see on your tablet.

Perks in live streaming ? If you belong to a large community highly interested in a subject, and the community feels it wants to be informed in real time about the developments on that subject, then this is a perk of a live streaming. You just have to have the succesfull way to previously announce the upcoming live to the interested public, to obtain the maximum impact to the audience.

We think there are some awesome use cases for live streaming that aren't being utilized at all yet:
SkyTubeLive Blog - SkyTubeLive! - What's in it for me?
"We started with the idea that you should be able to open an app on your phone and see live aerial video of anywhere you want to see, whether that means your morning commute, some event you're headed for downtown, or just anywhere that strikes your fancy--say the beach in Hawaii on a cold January night in Rochester. Picture Google Maps, but with live video instead of years old satellite imagery. We figured that in a decade you'll be able to do this via Google and/or Facebook, but realized that there are already a million drones out there that could be harnessed into a distributed network to provide this capability right now. So we started SkyTubeLive to turn it into reality."

Brian
www.skytubelive.com
www.instagram.com/skytubelive

We think there are some awesome use cases for live streaming that aren't being utilized at all yet:
SkyTubeLive Blog - SkyTubeLive! - What's in it for me?
"We started with the idea that you should be able to open an app on your phone and see live aerial video of anywhere you want to see, whether that means your morning commute, some event you're headed for downtown, or just anywhere that strikes your fancy--say the beach in Hawaii on a cold January night in Rochester. Picture Google Maps, but with live video instead of years old satellite imagery. We figured that in a decade you'll be able to do this via Google and/or Facebook, but realized that there are already a million drones out there that could be harnessed into a distributed network to provide this capability right now. So we started SkyTubeLive to turn it into reality."

Brian
www.skytubelive.com
www.instagram.com/skytubelive
Interesting!

I don't want to live stream.... ever. I want to come home and watch/edit my videos first before I share them with family/friends.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20