DGI GS Pro vs Litchi

Reaction score
I'm real familiar with DJI Go. Recently, I downloaded both Litchi and DJI GS Pro. I've read both manuals and have done a flight or two with each of these two apps. I'd love to hear from anyone who is real familiar with both DJI GS Pro and Litchi. How do they compare to you? What are your favorite uses for each? Strengths and weaknesses of each? Anything you can tell me as I start using these two apps more. Thanks in advance,

Interested to hear some opinions as well... I have been using GS Pro quite a bit and I really like it's price. That is, you have and use an iOS device for control. Litchi seems to offer more features in the android app, but I haven't tried it.

I had a quick look at GS when it came out and found it very complicated and user unfriendly, i like the ability of Litchi to use the PC to create missions and save them.
Sorry not much help but just my 5p worth.

Reactions: StanfordWebbie
I started using DJI GS Pro last night. Their documentation stinks at best. Software does a great job but lacks some of the nice options Litchi has built in. It took me a while to figure out how to do a few things but once I got it up and flying I was very happy with the result. I do wish that it logged your flights like DJI Go so all your info is stored in one place.

All that said I am tempted to buy Litchi for a few reasons.
1. Mapping on Computer, it 100 times better than working on an Ipad Screen.
2. Options that I can set for each way point like, pausing, take picture, pause then start recording....
3. $22.99 will more than pay for itself in time of building routes.

I would suggest building a couple routes in DJI GS Pro and then log on to Mission Hub - Litchi and create a route. The differences are painfully obvious. I could create 5 detailed routes on Litchi while dinking with one in DJI GS Pro. You spent a lot of money on a Drone......$22.99 is a small price to pay just to enjoy the overall experience. :)

I started using DJI GS Pro last night. Their documentation stinks at best. Software does a great job but lacks some of the nice options Litchi has built in. It took me a while to figure out how to do a few things but once I got it up and flying I was very happy with the result. I do wish that it logged your flights like DJI Go so all your info is stored in one place.

All that said I am tempted to buy Litchi for a few reasons.
1. Mapping on Computer, it 100 times better than working on an Ipad Screen.
2. Options that I can set for each way point like, pausing, take picture, pause then start recording....
3. $22.99 will more than pay for itself in time of building routes.

I would suggest building a couple routes in DJI GS Pro and then log on to Mission Hub - Litchi and create a route. The differences are painfully obvious. I could create 5 detailed routes on Litchi while dinking with one in DJI GS Pro. You spent a lot of money on a Drone......$22.99 is a small price to pay just to enjoy the overall experience. :)

Having been a long time user of litchi I can say that it is worth the money.

Reactions: QBurris
The GS PROs waypoints are very unsmooth. The Phantom stops at each waypoint and jerks around to the next one. In litchi it is much more smoothly.

I did lots of expérience with litchi.
To be critical about, the major issue is that you can't adjust the caméra settings.
I tried to play with roll-on switch for camera adjustment and disturbed the automatic flight during à 360 panoramic. So I conclued that I have to makes twice the flight with different camera exposure settings.
This is my complain about litchi.
Anyway it worst the price.

Philippe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj