DGI GO4 Question (Flight Records)

Reaction score
Hey all!! I have a rather simple question about the DJI GO4 app for those of you who are using it. When I activate the app and click on "flight records" it appears as though I have two profiles that I can go back and forth from with a swipe. One is named with my profiles name and the other has the drones name. Both appear to have the same information. Am I missing something or do I somehow have two profiles? Im launching the app from an iPhone 7 Plus, if that helps.

Thanks everyone in advance for your help! ;)

Reactions: x5rdman
Anyone using the DJIGO4 app?

One goes with your name, the other with your particular bird, if you had more that one it would show it separate also, but show you as the pilot as one.

One goes with your name, the other with your particular bird, if you had more that one it would show it separate also, but show you as the pilot as one.

I still don't understand, why two profile/ flight log screens? What's the difference between the two?

Agree user interface isn't super explicit showing why there is both. But once you know makes sense: one is total pilot performance, then each activated craft having flight records. So if you have only one craft the stats are the same..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl