Dexterity Issues ?

Reaction score
Hi, As in my earlier posts i suffer from a neurological disability which also affects my hands. I find make smooth movements with the sticks quite difficult at times,I have also found it difficult to remove the batteries from the craft as you have to squeeze the top and bottom of the battery to release it. I was wondering have you guys came across any products or tools or even any ideas which may help? I would really like to be able to go and fly sometimes on my own, if i could get help with the above issues it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks..

Consider raising the RC controlsticks as high as possible with their adjustments and possibly lower the Gain/Expo setting in the DJI GO app menu under Sensor, I think.

I'm still thinking on the battery removal issue.............

How you take out the battery.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: dirkclod
Here's a tip on how to grease up the battery a bit so it slides out easier.

I found the method below to be the easiest way to remove the battery. I know it doesn't look like it would be helpful, but give it a shot and you'll see :)

Some great ideas here! However my problem seems to be exerting enough pressure on the top and bottom release button. Do you think either of these would work?? Thanks Guys What an amazing forum and community!!!!!

Attachments

• 71yqPhdZE7L._SL1500_.jpg
    71yqPhdZE7L._SL1500_.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 286
  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 349
If you have the ability to squeeze with your hand( like with the tools you pictured) you may try a clamp like a carpenter's clamp used to hold something in place. The usually are orange in color and have rubber coated handles and jaws.

image_zpshzyqeoz8.jpeg

If you have the ability to squeeze with your hand( like with the tools you pictured) you may try a clamp like a carpenter's clamp used to hold something in place. The usually are orange in color and have rubber coated handles and jaws.

Thats looks like it would work!!! what would you say the opening range of the clamp would need to be to open and grip both top and bottom of battery?

would this do?

image_zpshzyqeoz8.jpeg

Attachments

• 522.jpg
    522.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 240

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member