Devices compatible with the Phantom 2 Vision +

Reaction score
What devices besides smartphones are compatible with the P2V+? I've searched the forums but could only find info from last year. Thanks for a great resource!

I got a 7"Samsung Galaxy on ebay that I have been attempting to get synced up with my new Plus for too long now...I ever offered a prize for the first member successful. Had one member that had similar issues and was helping, but I ended up in the Hospital for 10 days loosing touch with.... still desperately need help with my Samsung Galaxy 7 inch tablet issues.
It did actually lol me too load the DJI app successfully, mostly successfully... I say mostly because that is where it stops me from going further. I just won't let me log on and will only display the app n/a portrait posture will not display the app in the needed landscape posture.....
Please anyone, still offering a brand new "TP-LINK TL-ANT2409A" Antenna for use in yiur P2V or P2V+. I'm upping the prize to include the antenna & a free $25.00 item from my new "hobby related sportswear"

Thks,
Moose

Thanks to all of you for the good replies! I'll get right to the store and find me something that works.

Don't get a Asus memo pad. I had problems and so did some other people. Distance was way off.
I don't think you can beat iPad mini.

About loading to andriod tablets and such, it's been my experience that you may have to start by doing a device reset to factory settings before installing the app. Depending on what you've installed previously, there may be an interferring app or setting that's causing the problem. I know, this is a radical solution if you've been using the tablet for some time, and you will lose all of your info. But more than likely, restoring to the factory settings will clear up any problems, and then you can load the DJI app FIRST, and see if it works. Hope this helps.

Tails_Up said:
About loading to andriod tablets and such, it's been my experience that you may have to start by doing a device reset to factory settings before installing the app. Depending on what you've installed previously, there may be an interferring app or setting that's causing the problem. I know, this is a radical solution if you've been using the tablet for some time, and you will lose all of your info. But more than likely, restoring to the factory settings will clear up any problems, and then you can load the DJI app FIRST, and see if it works. Hope this helps.

First of all thanks for your suggestion. When I first got the tablet, it wouldn't even begin to download the app. Then I updated it to the most recent 7.0 software. After I did that the Galaxy downloaded the App like a champ. But it would not let me log in & would only display in portrait, would not allow it to go into landscape. So I've been stuck there for weeks. I've tried everything, even bribing anyone that could successfully help me get it working.....
So I am "stuck like chuck"!!!!

Anyone?????? Help Please .....
Moose

Anyone using an iPad Air w/retina display? If so - any issues? Thanks in advance - my eyes really need bigger screen than 5s phone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl