Device Suggestions for FPV

Reaction score
Hello...I just purchased a new Phantom 2 Vision + V3 with the on board camera and gimbal..
The dealer said I could use my old SAMSUNG Galaxy 10.1 tablet for FPV, but after trying to download and install the APP, I found that the Vision APP is not compatible with my Tablet.
What tablet can I get "Cheaply" for FVP for my Phantom? Just starting out, I don't want to invest more than I have to for a new hobby. I searched the web, but cannot find a list of compatible Android devices for FVP. I was hoping to get a old used 7" or 10" tablet to use to make it easy on my old eyes!
Any suggestions to get the App to work on my tablet or a list of units I could look purchase?
Thanks!

got some answers below :)

Atomic08 said:
Hello...I just purchased a new Phantom 2 Vision + V3 with the on board camera and gimbal..
The dealer said I could use my old SAMSUNG Galaxy 10.1 tablet for FPV, but after trying to download and install the APP, I found that the Vision APP is not compatible with my Tablet.
What tablet can I get "Cheaply" for FVP for my Phantom? Just starting out, I don't want to invest more than I have to for a new hobby. I searched the web, but cannot find a list of compatible Android devices for FVP. I was hoping to get a old used 7" or 10" tablet to use to make it easy on my old eyes!
Any suggestions to get the App to work on my tablet or a list of units I could look purchase?
Thanks!

Here's DJI's list of approved devices:
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phanto ... PP?lang=en

I had to down load it manually like it was mentioned above. If that doesn't work I bought a 7" Neutab (tablet) from amazon that works just fine. It was $55 shipped.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20