Devastated, flight number 124, Phantom 3 at the bottom of the ocean

WoW I nearly joined you yesterday flying Dutchman, it would have been my fault entirely , I had charged my battery (1 of 2) last weekend meaning to fly last weekend but never made it (weather rubbish), so yesterday winds died down a bit thought better discharge the battery a bit, couldn't think if I had set it to discharge automatically 2 days or 7 days, so out I went into back garden, in a bit of rush as starting going dark, and seeing behind its a building site they are building a new railway station/ car park etc and all the navies (workers) had packed up and gone home so started motors in green got the go sign off I went, well didn't get more than 25mts away and started to come down on its own (help) managed to get it back into my garden and caught it in hand, I had made the fatal mistake (and after reading about your exploits) I Had never checked the battery ? and also( Plonker) had my tablet volume switched off, 2 of the most to do things, forgot, will try harder next time, (as my old teacher used to put on my reports) ? anyway all safe .

Reactions: Flying Dutchman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl