Desperately need HELP!!!

Seahorse said:
it's almost as if people do the research after they b0rk it or don't notice the LONGER screws they fitted with the guards... :oops:
. +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello everyone.... my issue in which i really need help please is... i got a phantom 2 no camera.. from my buddy to crashed it... now... it didnt connec to satellites... and one of the 7 spd controller was bad .. so i changed that ... i tried the gps on another phantom 2 and it worked fine thats not the issue.. the compass works perfect also tried it on another dji phantom 2 also... i thought it was the naza.. i bought a new one... that wasnt it either after changing all that it still does not connect to to satellites.. flashes only yellow ... i pressed lightly down o the corner of the main circuit board and it started flashing red and green.. i let go it goes back to yellow.... should i buy a main circuit it board or could it be something else... ive been buying parts none stop im tired of this and just want some tips or a resolution... thank you for whoever can help me ...

g37driver said:
hello everyone.... my issue in which i really need help please is... i got a phantom 2 no camera.. from my buddy to crashed it... now... it didnt connec to satellites... and one of the 7 spd controller was bad .. so i changed that ... i tried the gps on another phantom 2 and it worked fine thats not the issue.. the compass works perfect also tried it on another dji phantom 2 also... i thought it was the naza.. i bought a new one... that wasnt it either after changing all that it still does not connect to to satellites.. flashes only yellow ... i pressed lightly down o the corner of the main circuit board and it started flashing red and green.. i let go it goes back to yellow.... should i buy a main circuit it board or could it be something else... ive been buying parts none stop im tired of this and just want some tips or a resolution... thank you for whoever can help me ...

As a result from any crash, first the GPS antenna may crack (it is glued to the underneath of the dome).
viewtopic.php?t=920&p=6253
2cmorgm_zps69b7e3c4.jpg

Second, the NAZA itself may lock up (accelerometer) , but you can fix by tapping one corner onto the table. It is unlikely that the NAZA goes bad.
Release-Compass_zps5d548090.jpg

Also check if the motor mount area cracked:
2013-07-25-507_zps0bcf5eda.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik